GRIFF has been trying to find different ways to exercise and thinks he wants to give yoga a try. During his prayer he asked God to help him find yoga pants for men. He’s concerned that he won’t be able to do the stretches as well and refuses to wear leggings.
GRIFF wants to find peace during these classes and believes if he can find the right attire he will be good. After the prayer Erica Campbell made him laugh as she told him to get a particular brand of pants. We will have to see what GRIFF figures out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics