In relationships we all speak in different love languages. Erica Campbell spoke about how she’ll be celebrating her anniversary with Warryn Campbell next month, but since they’ve been together had to learn how he liked to be loved. Some people require gifts, others affirmations.
Speak love in the way that they understand. Don’t always be the talker or listener in your relationship. Listen to what Erica says and get to know your love language.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Stuck On The Elevator [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Turn The Light On [VIDEO]
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson Baptized In Israel’s Jordan River
- James Fortune Releases New Single & Preps Lyric Video For “I Am”
- Erica Campbell, Jonathan McReynolds & More Play Game To Guess Gospel Artists Runs [VIDEO]
- Listen: Dee-1 & Jonathan McReynolds Team Up For New Song, “The One”
- Gene Moore Debuts Music Video For “Won’t Be Moved”, Co-Written By BJ The Chicago Kid
- Eva Marcille Shares She’s Having A Baby Boy
- Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett With A Rope Around His Neck On Night Of Alleged Attack