Life takes us through happy, sad and angry times at moments, but we must not let it determine the outcome. Erica Campbell spoke about doing things with love. When you break up with someone, fire someone, write them a letter or talk about positive time, but let the storm clear first.
When you make decisions being angry nothing good comes from it. She mentioned to gracefully bow out, but do it with love. Think before anything and let time pass a little if necessary.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee