Love can be difficult and misunderstood at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how you can miss out on love because of the misunderstanding of it. Communication is key and when you don’t have that it could fail.
Take time to evaluate what you want and need, but don’t let all those things get in the way as well. It’s hard to try and love and protect yourself at the same time. Remember all relationships are different and require things to make it work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]