Love can be difficult and misunderstood at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how you can miss out on love because of the misunderstanding of it. Communication is key and when you don’t have that it could fail.
Take time to evaluate what you want and need, but don’t let all those things get in the way as well. It’s hard to try and love and protect yourself at the same time. Remember all relationships are different and require things to make it work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- FAMU Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Sisters Give Back To Alma Mater Through Lipstick Collaboration
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Coloring Book App ‘Color Noir’ Is A Visual Ode To Black Culture
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year