Do you ever ask God for something, but don’t know why you are asking for it? Erica Campbell spoke about how in every situation God gives us more than we ask for. We must please him and live the kind of life he wants us to.
God provides for us no matter what and we must focus on that. We pray and ask a lot from God, but we must always know that he is always there for us. Don’t forget to thank him for everything he’s doing for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Kanye West’s 2020 Election Fund Was Allegedly Hacked To Pay Off Credit Card Bills
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Black Woman Threatened With Eviction After Complaints Of Daughter’s Twerking At Pool
- Black Mothers Are Voting To Protect Autonomy And Freedom
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- Bill Cosby's Latest Sex Assault Case Quietly Begins
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop