Do you ever ask God for something, but don’t know why you are asking for it? Erica Campbell spoke about how in every situation God gives us more than we ask for. We must please him and live the kind of life he wants us to.
God provides for us no matter what and we must focus on that. We pray and ask a lot from God, but we must always know that he is always there for us. Don’t forget to thank him for everything he’s doing for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: What Are You Going Back To? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Who You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: I Can’t Wait’ Til I Feel Like It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Brandy Norwood Returns As Cinderella In Disney Plus’ ‘Descendants: The Rise of Red’
- Zacardi Cortez Announces “Imprint Experience” Tour
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
- Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
- Video Provides Details On What Happened To Irvo Otieno, Who Was Allegedly Killed While In Police Custody
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars