Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68