Pastor William McDowell is known for his amazing lyrics and voice, but now he’s showing you a different side to him. McDowell wrote a book titled, “It’s Happening.” The book is based upon a prayer that he said 20 years ago when he called out to God.
He mentioned that every single song he’s every written has been a call to God. McDowell knows that God is moving in his life as well as others. In 1997 he said that prayer and in 2017 it began to come together and was answered.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- “Welcome Home Ilhan!”: After “Send Her Back” Chants Rep. Omar Receives A Hero’s Return In Minnesota [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting