Erica Campbell talked about how sometimes we have to interact with people that aren’t the nicest to us. She recalls a time where someone wasn’t nice over e-mail and she thought it was going to be different when she met them. It wasn’t so she killed them with kindness to break down their wall.
By the end of the night the person hugged her and mentioned it was a pleasure working together. Erica mentioned you don’t know what people are going through and sometimes things just cause them to act such a way. Remember to kill them with kindness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]