Erica Campbell talked about how sometimes we have to interact with people that aren’t the nicest to us. She recalls a time where someone wasn’t nice over e-mail and she thought it was going to be different when she met them. It wasn’t so she killed them with kindness to break down their wall.
By the end of the night the person hugged her and mentioned it was a pleasure working together. Erica mentioned you don’t know what people are going through and sometimes things just cause them to act such a way. Remember to kill them with kindness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow
- Simone Biles Gives Us Style And Grace As The June Cover Girl Of Glamour Magazine
- Chrisette Michele Launches Her Own Clothing Line “Moody By Chrisette Michele”
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained