Erica Campbell talked about how sometimes we have to interact with people that aren’t the nicest to us. She recalls a time where someone wasn’t nice over e-mail and she thought it was going to be different when she met them. It wasn’t so she killed them with kindness to break down their wall.
By the end of the night the person hugged her and mentioned it was a pleasure working together. Erica mentioned you don’t know what people are going through and sometimes things just cause them to act such a way. Remember to kill them with kindness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brent Jones Shares How Going To Choir Rehearsal Is Therapeutic & What It Was Like Working With Childish Gambino
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- Maurette Brown Clark Teases New Music
- 3 People Arrested For Human Trafficking In Houston
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look