Erica Campbell talked about how sometimes we have to interact with people that aren’t the nicest to us. She recalls a time where someone wasn’t nice over e-mail and she thought it was going to be different when she met them. It wasn’t so she killed them with kindness to break down their wall.
By the end of the night the person hugged her and mentioned it was a pleasure working together. Erica mentioned you don’t know what people are going through and sometimes things just cause them to act such a way. Remember to kill them with kindness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]
- Saint Russell Wilson Gifts Fellow Seahawks Players With Amazon Stock
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Easter Bunny Comes To Black Woman’s Rescue During Vicious Attack [VIDEO]
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence [PHOTO]
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Parents Outraged After Houston High School Issues Dress Code For Parents
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]