Everyone has a certain way they communicate. Erica Campbell was talking about how some people prefer texting over picking up the phone. She mentioned that if you have important information to tell me like someone is in the hospital then you need to pick up the phone.
Erica also doesn’t like when people find out about family members being sick on social media. Pick up the phone, let them hear the love in your voice. Communication leads to the connection and always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Burpees Tutorial [VIDEO]
- Historic Church In Atlanta Vandalized On MLK Day
- Pastor Jamal Bryant’s New Birth Helps Furloughed Workers [VIDEO]
- Worst 50 Places For Christians
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Man Drives Ferrari Into Water Because ‘Jesus Told Him To’
- It’s Official! Kamala Harris Announces She’s Running For President
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame