Erica Campbell is talking about befriending people that are mean. Sometimes when you hang around mean people it could make you like them. Erica can’t understand how people wake up just being angry and wants them to experience grace as well as happiness.
She also spoke about them missing something and choosing to be mad. You shouldn’t be proud of it and know that it’s not healthy. Let it go and be free.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Kanye West’s 2020 Election Fund Was Allegedly Hacked To Pay Off Credit Card Bills
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Black Woman Threatened With Eviction After Complaints Of Daughter’s Twerking At Pool
- Black Mothers Are Voting To Protect Autonomy And Freedom
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- Bill Cosby's Latest Sex Assault Case Quietly Begins
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop