Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Anne Heche Dies at 53, Following Car Crash One Week Earlier