Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Nurse Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Reveals Whether She Is Interested In Being VP
- Why The Allegations Against Essence Magazine Are Heartbreaking
- Mary J. Blige Is Releasing Her Own Wine Collection!
- Beyonce Releases Trailer For New Visual Album ‘Black Is King’ on Disney+
- Detroit Cop SUV Plowed Through Protestors Because Of ‘Safety’ Concerns, Says Police Chief
- NAACP Moving Headquarters From Baltimore To Washington, D.C.
- Charles Jenkins Talks “Night Of Inspiration” & What This Movement Is Going To Produce [EXCLUSIVE]