Do you ever look at other people in love and decode it? Erica Campbell spoke about decoding other people’s relationship and making a diagnosis. Looking at body language or how they smile in pictures to talk about if they are happy or not together.
She also spoke about taking joy in others people pain if they breakup with someone. Erica wants you to worry about you and not focus on others. Don’t lose yourself in someone else’s life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Timothy Loehmann, Ex-Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice, Hired By Rural PA Police Department
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Fred Hammond Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Kerry Washington Provides First Look At New Drama Series ‘Reasonable Doubt’
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Tia Mowry Teases Her Birthday Dress In Stylish Tik Tok
- Grambling Athletics Fire Volleyball Coach After She Cuts Entire Team