Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Watch Trailer: Tyler Perry Returns With Famed Character Madea In ‘A Madea Homecoming’
- Black Radio Pioneer Sidney Miller Jr., Has Passed Away
- Multi Grammy Nominee, Dante Bowe Performs “Joyful” on The Tamron Hall Show
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Celebrity Fans Congratulate ABC’s ‘Abbott Elementary’ On Chart-Topping Ratings [Details]
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?