Rep. Maxine Waters was on the show this morning and she spoke about the catch phrase, “reclaiming my time.” Erica Campbell spoke about people that want to reclaim a piece of life and take something back that they gave away at a certain point. She mentioned that you might love music and want to join the choir, go back to the sport you love, whatever it is reclaim it.
GRIFF then spoke about how he’s just been tired and fatigued. It has caused him to not want to do certain things and feel some type of way. GRIFF wants to reclaim his peace and he believes this will make him feel better. What do you want to reclaim?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing