Rep. Maxine Waters was on the show this morning and she spoke about the catch phrase, “reclaiming my time.” Erica Campbell spoke about people that want to reclaim a piece of life and take something back that they gave away at a certain point. She mentioned that you might love music and want to join the choir, go back to the sport you love, whatever it is reclaim it.
GRIFF then spoke about how he’s just been tired and fatigued. It has caused him to not want to do certain things and feel some type of way. GRIFF wants to reclaim his peace and he believes this will make him feel better. What do you want to reclaim?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]