Flying sometimes can be nerve wracking, but then you get your seat assignment and it makes it worse. GRIFF is praying for everyone that has to sit in that middle seat. He even has to do it sometimes, but he’s happy he’s not as big as he feels.
One time a man sat in the middle next to GRIFF and didn’t want to pull the arm rest down and he couldn’t understand why. It can be frustrating, but we all make it through. God bless you if you get a middle seat in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan Shares How His Faith Helps Him When Facing Hard Times In Life [VIDEO]
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- Macy’s Under Fire For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- JJ Hairston & Youthful Praise Announce 2-Part International Recording
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]