Flying sometimes can be nerve wracking, but then you get your seat assignment and it makes it worse. GRIFF is praying for everyone that has to sit in that middle seat. He even has to do it sometimes, but he’s happy he’s not as big as he feels.
One time a man sat in the middle next to GRIFF and didn’t want to pull the arm rest down and he couldn’t understand why. It can be frustrating, but we all make it through. God bless you if you get a middle seat in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vontae Davis Of The Buffalo Bills Shares Why He Retired During Halftime
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- There’s Growing Concern That Police Are Not Seriously Investigating The Murder Of Botham Jean
- How ‘The Power Of You Teens’ Teaches Black Girls The Importance Of Self-Confidence