Flying sometimes can be nerve wracking, but then you get your seat assignment and it makes it worse. GRIFF is praying for everyone that has to sit in that middle seat. He even has to do it sometimes, but he’s happy he’s not as big as he feels.
One time a man sat in the middle next to GRIFF and didn’t want to pull the arm rest down and he couldn’t understand why. It can be frustrating, but we all make it through. God bless you if you get a middle seat in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility & Gains Support From Fans
- Warryn Campbell Gives Juan Winans Tips On How To Have A Son [VIDEO]
- Celebrating The Life & Legacy Of Nelson Mandela [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer Delivered By His Funny Cousin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- White Woman Calls Cops On California Man Listening To A Yoga CD In His Car
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]