Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’