Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- POWERFUL: CeCe Winans Facebook Live Interview with Erica Campbell and Griff [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- First Ever High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87