GRIFF is praying that his brother learns how to play spades better. He spoke about them being at a party this past weekend and decided to let him be his partner in spades. GRIFF didn’t realize his brother didn’t know how to play and they lost.
He mentioned that his brother didn’t know how to bid and it was awful. GRIFF believes his brother should stick to other games like Uno and dominos. God help GRIFF’s brother to do better next time they play.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]