GRIFF is praying that his brother learns how to play spades better. He spoke about them being at a party this past weekend and decided to let him be his partner in spades. GRIFF didn’t realize his brother didn’t know how to play and they lost.
He mentioned that his brother didn’t know how to bid and it was awful. GRIFF believes his brother should stick to other games like Uno and dominos. God help GRIFF’s brother to do better next time they play.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- Gospel Nominees Announced for 51st Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Tyler Perry And Crystal A. Fox Had A ‘Knock Down, Drag Out Argument’ About Hair On The Set of ‘A Fall From Grace’
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Aging In The Church [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Watch What You Eat [VIDEO]
- WWE Hall Of Famer And Father Of The Rock, Rocky Johnson Dead At 75
- Neo-Nazi Arrested, Charged With Making Threats Against Historic Black Church