GRIFF is praying that his brother learns how to play spades better. He spoke about them being at a party this past weekend and decided to let him be his partner in spades. GRIFF didn’t realize his brother didn’t know how to play and they lost.
He mentioned that his brother didn’t know how to bid and it was awful. GRIFF believes his brother should stick to other games like Uno and dominos. God help GRIFF’s brother to do better next time they play.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next