Do you think it’s okay to casually date? The team spoke about people dating for the purpose of getting married and some not doing that. GRIFF believes there is nothing wrong with casually dating because you have to see what’s out there.
By spending time with someone it will help you get to know them. TJ believes that at a certain age you might want to stop to understand what you really want. Canton mentioned that you should be specific with what you want in a relationship.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- POWERFUL: CeCe Winans Facebook Live Interview with Erica Campbell and Griff [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- First Ever High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87