Do you think it’s okay to casually date? The team spoke about people dating for the purpose of getting married and some not doing that. GRIFF believes there is nothing wrong with casually dating because you have to see what’s out there.
By spending time with someone it will help you get to know them. TJ believes that at a certain age you might want to stop to understand what you really want. Canton mentioned that you should be specific with what you want in a relationship.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- A Knockout: Check Out The Action-Packed Official Trailer For ‘Big George Foreman’
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- ‘The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder’ Continues To Address Real Issues Like Autism In Season 2 Premiere
- In A Golden State: Stephen Curry & Curry Brand Release Special ‘Black History Month’ Shoe
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month