Do you think it’s okay to casually date? The team spoke about people dating for the purpose of getting married and some not doing that. GRIFF believes there is nothing wrong with casually dating because you have to see what’s out there.
By spending time with someone it will help you get to know them. TJ believes that at a certain age you might want to stop to understand what you really want. Canton mentioned that you should be specific with what you want in a relationship.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- Remembering An Icon: 5 Things You Didn’t know About Ja’net Dubois
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show