Relationships are not easy. GRIFF spoke about his married, single and divorce friends and how all of them have different issues in relationships. He mentioned that the married people work through things even when it’s hard, single people are stuck in their ways and divorce people don’t want to be in relationships.
GRIFF had a message for his married friends and that’s the grass is not greener on the other side. Do not leave your partner because they gained a little weight or things have changed. They have been by your side for so long and it’s not easy being single. He wants people to work it out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack