Relationships are not easy. GRIFF spoke about his married, single and divorce friends and how all of them have different issues in relationships. He mentioned that the married people work through things even when it’s hard, single people are stuck in their ways and divorce people don’t want to be in relationships.
GRIFF had a message for his married friends and that’s the grass is not greener on the other side. Do not leave your partner because they gained a little weight or things have changed. They have been by your side for so long and it’s not easy being single. He wants people to work it out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86