Fred Hammond is an amazing gospel singer and recently did over “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye. It has such a vibe to it that fans will love. While speaking to Erica Campbell he mentioned he was on stage with Marvin Sapp when the song came into his heart.
They were talking about shootings, racial injustice and more. At that moment he began singing it and the crowd loved it. He decided to record it to put it on his new album and is excited for more fans to hear it. Fred also discussed his tour with Marvin Sapp and how it has been such a blessing.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Family Who Named Their Newborn Twins, Covid & Corona [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Having Childlike Faith [VIDEO]
- Congrats! Jeezy & Jeannie Mai Get Engaged
- A Time of Refreshing: VaShawn Mitchell & Friends Mini Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO PREMIERE]
- Porsha Invites Women To Break The Stigma Of Having A Miscarriage
- Detroit Bus Driver Who Complained About A Passenger Coughing Has Died Of COVID-19
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]