Fred Hammond is an amazing gospel singer and recently did over “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye. It has such a vibe to it that fans will love. While speaking to Erica Campbell he mentioned he was on stage with Marvin Sapp when the song came into his heart.
They were talking about shootings, racial injustice and more. At that moment he began singing it and the crowd loved it. He decided to record it to put it on his new album and is excited for more fans to hear it. Fred also discussed his tour with Marvin Sapp and how it has been such a blessing.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Win Tickets to Will Smith & Friends at The MET Philadelphia 11/8/21
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’