Montell Jordan made a name for himself in the music world, but came from a church background. He was a pianist and decided to be an R&B star while others focused on the ministry. Montell’s journey in the music business was his training.
While he was being successful his family and marriage was suffering. He was determined to changed things and chose his marriage to be successful over everything. Montell still feels blessed to have a career and is able to still sing, but in a different way this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]