Montell Jordan made a name for himself in the music world, but came from a church background. He was a pianist and decided to be an R&B star while others focused on the ministry. Montell’s journey in the music business was his training.
While he was being successful his family and marriage was suffering. He was determined to changed things and chose his marriage to be successful over everything. Montell still feels blessed to have a career and is able to still sing, but in a different way this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Spoke On Using The N-Word In A Rare Letter Auctioning For $95K
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Chicago Teen Fatally Shoots Girl For Throwing Water On McDonald’s Employee
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – One of Us (July 5th)
- Educators In Texas Opt To Have Slavery Renamed As “Involuntary Relocation”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Prayerful Union (July 1st)
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Freedom Always Involves Some Struggle