Montell Jordan made a name for himself in the music world, but came from a church background. He was a pianist and decided to be an R&B star while others focused on the ministry. Montell’s journey in the music business was his training.
While he was being successful his family and marriage was suffering. He was determined to changed things and chose his marriage to be successful over everything. Montell still feels blessed to have a career and is able to still sing, but in a different way this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Triller Pledges $4K A Month In Cash & Equity With New Program For Black Creators
- Loni Love Breaks Down In Tears While Discussing Tami Roman’s Body Dysmorphic Disorder: ‘When I Saw You, I Was Worried’
- Will Smith Puts A Serious Spin On ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Theme Song In First Teaser For Peacock Dramatic Reboot
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees