Montell Jordan made a name for himself in the music world, but came from a church background. He was a pianist and decided to be an R&B star while others focused on the ministry. Montell’s journey in the music business was his training.
While he was being successful his family and marriage was suffering. He was determined to changed things and chose his marriage to be successful over everything. Montell still feels blessed to have a career and is able to still sing, but in a different way this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A Six Part Series
- ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- Emmett Till’s Family, “Till” Director Respond to Oscars Snub
- MNRK Music Group Celebrates Nominations for Recording Artists Major., Jonathan McReynolds and James Fortune @ The 54th NAACP Image Awards
- CeCe Winans Releases New Music Video and Prepares for Tour
- Was GMA’s Amy Robach Blindsided By TJ Holmes’ EXTRA Extramarital Affairs?
- ‘Scandal-Free’ Obama Gave All Classified Documents To National Archives, Rep Says