The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda