The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox