The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory