The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics