The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]