The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister