The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir has been around for so many years lifting their voice for God. Brandon Camphor is apart of the choir and talked about how this experience is one of the best parts of his life. He described the choir as a melting pot made up of different races and backgrounds.
Some of the members are ex-drug addicts, mothers, fathers, ex-cons, but are all united by faith. They are currently about to release album 30. Brandon sees the music as giving back to the world and believes the message needs to be spread.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Erica and Tina Campbell Talk Kids Reaction To Mary Mary Music & When We Can Get Some New Music [Listen]
- Rest Powerfully In Peace To Shawn “Jeranimo” Oliver Of Rumpletilskinz
- Culture Control: Salehe Bembury Named Creative Director of LeBron’s UNINTERRUPTED Apparel
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen Speak About Being “Outsiders”
- Three Maryland Cities Land On ‘Top 100 Best Places To Live In America’ List
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed Unarmed African Immigrant Released On Bail After Delayed Arrest
- Brooklyn Nets Lockdown Barclays Center After Protest In Support of Kyrie Irving Gets Rowdy
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race