Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding