Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets In New Interview
- CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge
- Kirk Franklin Inspires In Latest Social Media Post: You Only Need God’s Approval
- New Mural Revealed Honoring Breonna Taylor in Maryland
- Tips For Building Your Immune System with Herbs
- Study: Men Twice As Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than Women
- Shirley Caesar Talks About Finding Good Amid COVID-19, Overcoming Racism
- Amy Cooper AKA “Central Park Karen” Will Be Charged With Filing A False Police Report
- Tiffany Haddish Cuts Her Hair Off On Instagram Live: ‘I Shoulda Been Did This’
- KeKe Palmer Covers Cosmo In All Her Natural Hair Glory