CeCe Winans is one of the best selling female gospel artist of all time and is talking about her new song “Beautifully Broken.” She mentioned that once she heard the song she fell in love. CeCe also explained that God is close to those who are brokenhearted.
This song will also be featured in a movie, which is based upon a true story. She believes that this film teaches us about healing and is very timely. CeCe also reminded us that when we are broken it doesn’t mean God is done with us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still Alive” To The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities