CeCe Winans is one of the best selling female gospel artist of all time and is talking about her new song “Beautifully Broken.” She mentioned that once she heard the song she fell in love. CeCe also explained that God is close to those who are brokenhearted.
This song will also be featured in a movie, which is based upon a true story. She believes that this film teaches us about healing and is very timely. CeCe also reminded us that when we are broken it doesn’t mean God is done with us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- David and Tamela Mann Glorify God After Grandkids Were Involved In Car Accident
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More