Erica Campbell reminds us in this Love Talk that God cares about the broken hearted. When we are hurt, we feel alone, but there is hope and there is help and you are not actually by yourself. Erica reads from Psalms, “He heals the broken hearts and binds up their wounds.” You can tap into Jesus and he can heal our hearts. He will listen and help you walk through the process, and let you know that you’re not crazy, and your feelings are valid.
When you are dealing with a broken heart, you have to deal with it, and then release it. It is possible to get free, to not define yourself by what you’ve been through- just turn it over to God. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Win Tickets to Will Smith & Friends at The MET Philadelphia 11/8/21
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’