Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- NYC Issues Indoor Masking Advisory Due Concerns over Omicron Variant
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Tennessee Group Files Anti-Critical Race Theory Complaint Targeting Books On Martin Luther King Jr. And Ruby Bridges
- Former UCF Star Otis Anderson Jr. Shot & Killed By Own Dad Over A Dog Bite
- Mother And Son Both Killed While In Police Restraints – Years Later Family Still Seeks Justice
- Kentucky Journalist Becomes 3rd Black Woman In A Row To Be Crowned Miss USA
- Citing ‘Unsustainable’ Financial Inequity, HBCU Leaders Urge Senate Passage Of The Build Back Better Act
- StockX, ESPN & The V Foundation Team Up For Charity Raffle Contest, Drake Golf Clubs Included