Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’