Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Celebrate Juneteenth With The CW’s Upcoming Specials Starring Taye Diggs, Ne-Yo & More
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fired
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022