Erica Campbell spoke about how anger and bitterness can bring disorder into your life. She wants you to have peace, love and understanding when you work in a group, church and other situations. When you do have issues make sure you comb through your problems to get to the root.
Apply the word of God to your life and things will get better. Don’t give the enemy the keys to your house. Remember not to welcome things like that and life will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix’s ‘Selena: The Series’ Reveals A Special Moment Between Selena & Beyoncé
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Jaleel White Recalls Classic ‘Family Matters’ Episode That Left Him Broken
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Will Smith’s New Quarantine Bod Inspires Six-Part YouTube Originals Unscripted Fitness Series
- Derek Chauvin Juror Defends Attending March On Washington After Conservatives Argue Grounds For An Appeal
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- Yamiche Alcindor Named Host of ‘Washington Week’ on PBS
- Family Intensifies Search For Missing Buffalo State Honor Student Saniyya Dennis