Erica Campbell spoke about how anger and bitterness can bring disorder into your life. She wants you to have peace, love and understanding when you work in a group, church and other situations. When you do have issues make sure you comb through your problems to get to the root.
Apply the word of God to your life and things will get better. Don’t give the enemy the keys to your house. Remember not to welcome things like that and life will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]