Erica Campbell spoke about how anger and bitterness can bring disorder into your life. She wants you to have peace, love and understanding when you work in a group, church and other situations. When you do have issues make sure you comb through your problems to get to the root.
Apply the word of God to your life and things will get better. Don’t give the enemy the keys to your house. Remember not to welcome things like that and life will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Celebrate Juneteenth With The CW’s Upcoming Specials Starring Taye Diggs, Ne-Yo & More
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fired
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022