Erica Campbell spoke about how anger and bitterness can bring disorder into your life. She wants you to have peace, love and understanding when you work in a group, church and other situations. When you do have issues make sure you comb through your problems to get to the root.
Apply the word of God to your life and things will get better. Don’t give the enemy the keys to your house. Remember not to welcome things like that and life will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”
- Kirk & Tammy Franklin Reveal How He Overcame His Addiction To Pornography [VIDEO]
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tasha Cobbs Opens Up About Why She Chose To Have Weight Loss Surgery [VIDEO]
- BET’s New ‘Sunday Best’ Judges Revealed [VIDEO]
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams And Charlamagne Reuniting After Nearly A Decade Of Not Speaking
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Flint Receives Remaining Funds From The State For Water Infrastructure