It’s hard being the first person to do something, but all the hard work pays off at the end. Erica Campbell talked about how when you want to achieve something you must take risks and explained that sometimes uncertainty isn’t the best feelings. You are moving towards greatness and you must realize that.
Erica knew she wanted to be a singer and at every chance she got would practice and perform. She took every opportunity even when they weren’t going to pay her because she knew she had to pay her dues. Erica doesn’t want you to be scared and just know this is your process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs