Steve Pemberton is a speaker and author. His book that will be a movie soon, “A Chance In The World,” is all about his childhood and growing up in foster care. Steve spoke about how one of his foster families was physically and mentally abusive.
They tried to manipulate the system and only fostered him for money. Steve didn’t let them break his spirit and made it out to become a success story. He now helps other foster kids with his foundation and they will be able to get mentored by others. Steve believes that helping these kids will give them the chance they need and deserve.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- Watch: Randy Weston of Judah Band Releases Music Video For “Up From Here”
- Mr. Griffin: The Comedy Community Mourns The Loss Of Tyler Craig [VIDEO]
- Next Up: A ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Reboot Is On The Way
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Praying About Decisions [VIDEO]
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- ‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
- Oprah Has A Video Message About Breonna Taylor 150 Days After Her Death