- Call – If you know a veteran or family of a fallen soldier, call them and say thank you. Let them know you appreciate what they have done for you as an individual and for our country.
- Fly a flag half-staff until noon. Memorial Day is a national day of mourning. Great way to show the United States of America some respect and pride.
- Attend a parade to pay tribute to those who have sacrificed their life. They are our heroes and should be treated as such. We so often, don’t know what to do or say, the opportunity passes. Even fumbled words and messed up gifts show the gratitude of our hearts.
- Do something patriotic for a service family. Some retirement facilities have a very large numbers of veterans and widows. Spent sometime with them and ask to hear their stories. There is so much we can learn from them.
- Pray for the families who have lost a child, spouse, or parents protecting our rights. The grieving doesn’t stop. The “National Moment of Remembrance” is at 3:00pm our fallen heroes have given all they could give lets at least leave flowers or a flag to show your respect for the fallen..
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions