The NBA is taking steps to support players mental health.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Throughout the 2017-2018 season, All Stars DeMar DeRozan and Kevin Love spoke out about struggling to maintain their mental health on the NBA stage.
“No matter how indestructible we look like we are, we’re all human at the end of the day,” said DeRozan.
Rising star Kelly Oubre Jr. said he was also struggling “deep down inside” soon after DeRozan’s comments went viral.
According to Yahoo’s Shams Charania, former pro Keyon Dooling will lead the program.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
The NBA Has Launched A Mental Health And Wellness Program For All Players was originally published on globalgrind.com