The NBA is taking steps to support players mental health.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Throughout the 2017-2018 season, All Stars DeMar DeRozan and Kevin Love spoke out about struggling to maintain their mental health on the NBA stage.
“No matter how indestructible we look like we are, we’re all human at the end of the day,” said DeRozan.
Rising star Kelly Oubre Jr. said he was also struggling “deep down inside” soon after DeRozan’s comments went viral.
According to Yahoo’s Shams Charania, former pro Keyon Dooling will lead the program.
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]
The NBA Has Launched A Mental Health And Wellness Program For All Players was originally published on globalgrind.com