The NBA is taking steps to support players mental health.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Throughout the 2017-2018 season, All Stars DeMar DeRozan and Kevin Love spoke out about struggling to maintain their mental health on the NBA stage.
“No matter how indestructible we look like we are, we’re all human at the end of the day,” said DeRozan.
Rising star Kelly Oubre Jr. said he was also struggling “deep down inside” soon after DeRozan’s comments went viral.
According to Yahoo’s Shams Charania, former pro Keyon Dooling will lead the program.
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
The NBA Has Launched A Mental Health And Wellness Program For All Players was originally published on globalgrind.com