Erica Campbell talked about how we call a lot of things blessings that really aren’t. If it causes someone to lose their job or go to jail that is not a blessing. When we see things through our eyes it causes us to have fear or be anxious.
Sorrows cause us to have more trouble and feel burdens. Through God’s eyes there is a purpose for it and he will provide us peace. Always remember that God will push us through everything as long as we believe in him and trust.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Extend An Olive Branch [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls On Jesus After Being Shot At Church, Survives
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Thoughts? Justin Bieber Sings Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna At Emotional Memorial
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]
- LeBron James Is Writing A Children’s Book