Roseanne Barr recently got into a lot of trouble after firing off a racist tweet about Valerie Jared. She was one of Barack Obama’s senior advisors and Roseanne spoke about how she looks like a monkey. Roseanne sent out an apology and also blamed the tweets on Ambien.
The president of ABC has cancelled the show and many are happy with the decision. GRIFF talked about how he feels bad for a lot of the people that worked on the show because now they don’t have a job. They then began to talk about how Donald Trump says whatever he wants and nothing happens to him.
Erica Campbell wants to know how we can change the fact that people can say whatever they want. Let us know your thoughts about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- Kim Fields Discovers God’s Grace In New Lifetime Film Airing Easter Sunday
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!