Roseanne Barr recently got into a lot of trouble after firing off a racist tweet about Valerie Jared. She was one of Barack Obama’s senior advisors and Roseanne spoke about how she looks like a monkey. Roseanne sent out an apology and also blamed the tweets on Ambien.
The president of ABC has cancelled the show and many are happy with the decision. GRIFF talked about how he feels bad for a lot of the people that worked on the show because now they don’t have a job. They then began to talk about how Donald Trump says whatever he wants and nothing happens to him.
Erica Campbell wants to know how we can change the fact that people can say whatever they want. Let us know your thoughts about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]