Erica Campbell spoke about how she is normally in cheerleader mode, but right now she’s feeling a little low. She wants to take a break and knows that it can’t happen. Erica asked for super natural strength to help her with her sister wedding, write her book, perform and more.
She is so thankful that God is not allowing her to quit and won’t put it in her heart. Erica mentioned that she is going to get things done and believe that God will get her the strength she needs. Sometimes we want to quit, but just know God will keep us going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Celebrate Juneteenth With The CW’s Upcoming Specials Starring Taye Diggs, Ne-Yo & More
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fired
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022