Preashea Hilliard is a singer and minister that has spent her entire life in church. She talked about the day she discovered what God called her to do. While on campus at Oral Roberts University she visited the prayer tower.
She began to pray and sing, it was at the moment where she realized she had a voice. Preashea even mentioned that it sounded pretty good. She always knew she was going to be involved in the church, but didn’t know how.
Preashea mentioned from the day she was born her parents held her up like Simba in “The Lion King.” That day they dedicated her to the Lord as well as the ministry. Preashea is so thankful for this gift God gave her and is excited to continue to share it with the world.
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- Fans Honor Injured NFL Player Tre’Davious White With $100K Food Bank Donation
- Historic First: Kiesha Nix Becomes First Black Woman VP In Los Angeles Lakers History
- Former President Barack Obama Surprises Youth At Chicago YMCA
- Serena Williams To Release Children’s Book Inspired By Daughter’s ‘Qai Qai’ Doll
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’