We often talk about church hurt that comes from the pulpit, Erica Campbell says, but it’s important to also talk about church hurt that gets projected at the pulpit. All too often, people stop ministering because of the hurt and judgement that comes from the pews. You never know how many times leaders get discouraged from singing certain songs, preaching a certain way and more.
But to all the leaders the experience this: keep going. Know that criticism is a part of the job, and if God has chosen you, you just have to push past it all. Don’t stop your ministry because someone has hurt your heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”