We often talk about church hurt that comes from the pulpit, Erica Campbell says, but it’s important to also talk about church hurt that gets projected at the pulpit. All too often, people stop ministering because of the hurt and judgement that comes from the pews. You never know how many times leaders get discouraged from singing certain songs, preaching a certain way and more.
But to all the leaders the experience this: keep going. Know that criticism is a part of the job, and if God has chosen you, you just have to push past it all. Don’t stop your ministry because someone has hurt your heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts