Gospel singer Preashea Hillard is also a writer, producer, music director, worshipper and pastor. Preashea talks about her new song, “Great Things.” She talks about the song coming from her family’s emphasis on confessing and declaring God’s word over our lives. “The word of God has to change whatever situation you put it into,” she says, explaining how to declare great things even beyond what you can see. She talks about the struggle she has had figuring out what God wants for her, and the growth she has experienced over the last few years. As the daughter of Texas mega church pastors Bishop I.V. Hilliard and Dr. Bridget Hilliard, she talks about the struggle preacher’s kids often feel when trying to figure out their specific purpose.
Preashea explains how to access the power of God through your prayer life. As someone who is labelled a “prayer warrior,” she reminds us that every body has the same power of prayer bc the same price was paid for all of us. When Jesus Christ was slain, the separation between us and God was torn. So once we come alive to Jesus Christ, we’ve got access and power with God- just call on his name. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee