The Miss America Pageant is changing some things about it for the upcoming years. They recently got a new vice president and she wants to call it a contest now and get rid of the swimsuit portion. She believes that we need to focus more on brains and not beauty.
GRIFF mentioned that they should call it Miss Eat Whatever, Erica Campbell said they might call it Miss Cute In The Face and Thick in the Waist. They also spoke about the NBA Finals and how neither team will go to the White House if they win.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered
- There’s A 24-Hour Black News Channel Coming Our Way This Fall
- Court Dismisses Charge Against Parolee Wounded In Nipsey Hussle Shooting
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]