The Miss America Pageant is changing some things about it for the upcoming years. They recently got a new vice president and she wants to call it a contest now and get rid of the swimsuit portion. She believes that we need to focus more on brains and not beauty.
GRIFF mentioned that they should call it Miss Eat Whatever, Erica Campbell said they might call it Miss Cute In The Face and Thick in the Waist. They also spoke about the NBA Finals and how neither team will go to the White House if they win.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Chadwick Boseman Feels About The “Wakanda Forever” Salute [VIDEO]
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Ericaism: What If God Asked You What You Wanted? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” [VIDEO]
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]