The kids are about to be out of school and some people have camp, vacations and other things planned. Erica Campbell’s kids Zaya and Wozy have been telling their teachers that they are going to Hawaii this summer.
The funny part about that is Erica hasn’t bought a ticket or anything like that for this vacation the kids want.
GRIFF is all about sending kids off to camp to have fun and learn. Erica also spoke about going to the library over the summer to do extra reading and writing. This summer get involved in community events and more. What do you have planned for the summer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Simone Biles Returns For The Final Event Of The Tokyo Olympics
- Biz Markie Funeral Is Monday, Rev. Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Prayer Request: Kelly Price Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga Dies At 64
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community