The kids are about to be out of school and some people have camp, vacations and other things planned. Erica Campbell’s kids Zaya and Wozy have been telling their teachers that they are going to Hawaii this summer.
The funny part about that is Erica hasn’t bought a ticket or anything like that for this vacation the kids want.
GRIFF is all about sending kids off to camp to have fun and learn. Erica also spoke about going to the library over the summer to do extra reading and writing. This summer get involved in community events and more. What do you have planned for the summer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]