The kids are about to be out of school and some people have camp, vacations and other things planned. Erica Campbell’s kids Zaya and Wozy have been telling their teachers that they are going to Hawaii this summer.
The funny part about that is Erica hasn’t bought a ticket or anything like that for this vacation the kids want.
GRIFF is all about sending kids off to camp to have fun and learn. Erica also spoke about going to the library over the summer to do extra reading and writing. This summer get involved in community events and more. What do you have planned for the summer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False