The kids are about to be out of school and some people have camp, vacations and other things planned. Erica Campbell’s kids Zaya and Wozy have been telling their teachers that they are going to Hawaii this summer.
The funny part about that is Erica hasn’t bought a ticket or anything like that for this vacation the kids want.
GRIFF is all about sending kids off to camp to have fun and learn. Erica also spoke about going to the library over the summer to do extra reading and writing. This summer get involved in community events and more. What do you have planned for the summer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rance Allen, ‘The Father Of Contemporary Gospel Music’ Passes Away
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe Shares Why He Supports Divorce [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]