Erica Campbell spoke about how her sisters sometimes just sit and people watch. When people do that they sometimes laugh about what people are doing. Erica mentioned that when you do that it will come back to you and how it’s a form of karma.
You have to be careful about how you sit in the audience and pull people apart. Erica also spoke about how the people you laugh with could possibly laugh at you one day. Remember to be a little nicer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’