Erica Campbell spoke about how her sisters sometimes just sit and people watch. When people do that they sometimes laugh about what people are doing. Erica mentioned that when you do that it will come back to you and how it’s a form of karma.
You have to be careful about how you sit in the audience and pull people apart. Erica also spoke about how the people you laugh with could possibly laugh at you one day. Remember to be a little nicer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Seems Open To Bill Cosby’s Appeal At ‘Prior Bad Acts’ Hearing
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Listen: Michele Sweeting Releases Bilingual Rendition of “Oh Holy Night”
- Rosa Parks: Remembering Her Resilience, Resistance In The Face Of Racism
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!