With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Kanye West’s 2020 Election Fund Was Allegedly Hacked To Pay Off Credit Card Bills
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Black Woman Threatened With Eviction After Complaints Of Daughter’s Twerking At Pool
- Black Mothers Are Voting To Protect Autonomy And Freedom
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- Bill Cosby's Latest Sex Assault Case Quietly Begins
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop