The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Dustin Diamond Diagnosed With Cancer
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges