The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- Remembering An Icon: 5 Things You Didn’t know About Ja’net Dubois
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show