The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!