The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: JJ Hairston Debuts New Single, “You Are Lord Of It All”
- How Long Was Nelson Mandela In Prison?
- Watch Fred Hammond’s “Alright” Video