The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Krista Campbell Tell Why They’re Excited For People To See “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Did Too Much And Didn’t Do Enough For Father’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Faith Walking: I Got Power [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence