The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Dies At The Age Of 80
- Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Arrangements Announced
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]