Erica Campbell spoke about how we rush things in life and we shouldn’t do that. She mentioned people rush relationships, being healed and time because we aren’t patient.
Erica recalls telling her mom that she didn’t know if she was making the right decision and her mom would say to take time.
You can’t rush the process of time and if you do you could possibly forfeit your destiny. Erica said it took Joseph 22 years to get from the put to the palace and David had to wait to become the king. Keep following God’s plan!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- Maternal Health Startup Raises $12M
- Obama Foundation Launches Scholarship For Aspiring Civic Leaders
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
- Howard Acquires Historic Collection Of Gordon Parks’ Photographs
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom