Erica Campbell spoke about how we rush things in life and we shouldn’t do that. She mentioned people rush relationships, being healed and time because we aren’t patient.
Erica recalls telling her mom that she didn’t know if she was making the right decision and her mom would say to take time.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
You can’t rush the process of time and if you do you could possibly forfeit your destiny. Erica said it took Joseph 22 years to get from the put to the palace and David had to wait to become the king. Keep following God’s plan!
RELATED: Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Don’t Let Your Ego Block Your Blessings [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Mo’ To The: Issa Rae Shares That This 90’s Show Inspired Her To Start Writing