Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More