Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation