Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory