Erica Campbell, GRIFF and TJ discussed Memorial Day weekend and discussed fighting for our country. GRIFF spoke about how his father was a Marine. He taught GRIFF about being in the military and both shared stories.
Erica Campbell spoke about her father and how he was a medic in Vietnam. She even talked about this picture of him giving someone a shot. TJ’s dad jumped out of helicopters and when he would tell stories about it would go change his outfit to his service uniform.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations