Erica Campbell, GRIFF and TJ discussed Memorial Day weekend and discussed fighting for our country. GRIFF spoke about how his father was a Marine. He taught GRIFF about being in the military and both shared stories.
Erica Campbell spoke about her father and how he was a medic in Vietnam. She even talked about this picture of him giving someone a shot. TJ’s dad jumped out of helicopters and when he would tell stories about it would go change his outfit to his service uniform.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Triller Pledges $4K A Month In Cash & Equity With New Program For Black Creators
- Loni Love Breaks Down In Tears While Discussing Tami Roman’s Body Dysmorphic Disorder: ‘When I Saw You, I Was Worried’
- Will Smith Puts A Serious Spin On ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Theme Song In First Teaser For Peacock Dramatic Reboot
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees