You might hear Erica Campbell on her show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” during the week, but she has several other jobs she has to maintain. Erica is also the other half of the group Mary Mary, a mother of 3 as well as owning her own hair and wig line. Her family is about to embark on a new phase, which is sharing how they live on, “We’re The Campbells.”
Erica is also the First Lady at California Worship Center as well as the wife of producer, Warryn Campbell. We aren’t sure how she manages everything, but will get to see it first hand on the show. Can someone schedule Erica a nap?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One June 19th at 8pm/7c.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game