You might hear Erica Campbell on her show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” during the week, but she has several other jobs she has to maintain. Erica is also the other half of the group Mary Mary, a mother of 3 as well as owning her own hair and wig line. Her family is about to embark on a new phase, which is sharing how they live on, “We’re The Campbells.”
Erica is also the First Lady at California Worship Center as well as the wife of producer, Warryn Campbell. We aren’t sure how she manages everything, but will get to see it first hand on the show. Can someone schedule Erica a nap?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One June 19th at 8pm/7c.
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population