You might hear Erica Campbell on her show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” during the week, but she has several other jobs she has to maintain. Erica is also the other half of the group Mary Mary, a mother of 3 as well as owning her own hair and wig line. Her family is about to embark on a new phase, which is sharing how they live on, “We’re The Campbells.”
Erica is also the First Lady at California Worship Center as well as the wife of producer, Warryn Campbell. We aren’t sure how she manages everything, but will get to see it first hand on the show. Can someone schedule Erica a nap?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One June 19th at 8pm/7c.
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer