You might hear Erica Campbell on her show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” during the week, but she has several other jobs she has to maintain. Erica is also the other half of the group Mary Mary, a mother of 3 as well as owning her own hair and wig line. Her family is about to embark on a new phase, which is sharing how they live on, “We’re The Campbells.”
Erica is also the First Lady at California Worship Center as well as the wife of producer, Warryn Campbell. We aren’t sure how she manages everything, but will get to see it first hand on the show. Can someone schedule Erica a nap?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One June 19th at 8pm/7c.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]