You might hear Erica Campbell on her show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” during the week, but she has several other jobs she has to maintain. Erica is also the other half of the group Mary Mary, a mother of 3 as well as owning her own hair and wig line. Her family is about to embark on a new phase, which is sharing how they live on, “We’re The Campbells.”
Erica is also the First Lady at California Worship Center as well as the wife of producer, Warryn Campbell. We aren’t sure how she manages everything, but will get to see it first hand on the show. Can someone schedule Erica a nap?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One June 19th at 8pm/7c.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee