Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have very busy schedules and sometimes it’s hard to make time for each other. While the two are sitting down for dinner she talks about needing husband time and him not being able to go a couple places with her. Then they discuss the Stellar Awards and how she wants a little attention at it.
Warryn is the owner of My Block Records and has a lot of artist signed to them and needed to be there for them as well. For some of these artists it was going to be the first time at an event of this magnitude.
Erica didn’t expect to be on the phone or next to him all day, but just a check-in. The couple years ago started love check-ins where it helps them feel more connected. When you’re busy like they are it’s easy to sometimes not pay attention.
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Peacock’s “Fresh Prince Bel-Air” Reboot Cast Revealed As Will Smith Surprises Lead Actor with the News
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: Republicans Push Unproven Voter Fraud Claims In California Recall Election
- Maia Chaka, First Black Woman To Ref NFL Game, Is A Proud HBCU Grad
- Peep The First Teaser Trailer & Images From Colin Kaepernick’s Netflix Show ‘Colin In Black and White’