Erica Campbell speaks to Warryn Campbell’s parents for the Love Talking. Sandra Campbell and Warryn Campbell Sr. have been happily married for 43 years and talked about not only a healthy marriage, but gave out some wisdom to listeners. They were married when they were 18 and 20.
Both realized after a while that communication was key for the marriage to survive. Sandra spoke about how they don’t go to bed angry and make sure they talk everything out. She also expressed that men are taught to hold things in while women are more open.
The couple also spoke about how they felt about when they first met Erica Campbell and how they wanted the best for their son. Sandra mentioned that she knew Warryn loved her by the way he spoke about her so passionately.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister