Erica Campbell speaks to Warryn Campbell’s parents for the Love Talking. Sandra Campbell and Warryn Campbell Sr. have been happily married for 43 years and talked about not only a healthy marriage, but gave out some wisdom to listeners. They were married when they were 18 and 20.
Both realized after a while that communication was key for the marriage to survive. Sandra spoke about how they don’t go to bed angry and make sure they talk everything out. She also expressed that men are taught to hold things in while women are more open.
The couple also spoke about how they felt about when they first met Erica Campbell and how they wanted the best for their son. Sandra mentioned that she knew Warryn loved her by the way he spoke about her so passionately.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays