Erica Campbell speaks to Warryn Campbell’s parents for the Love Talking. Sandra Campbell and Warryn Campbell Sr. have been happily married for 43 years and talked about not only a healthy marriage, but gave out some wisdom to listeners. They were married when they were 18 and 20.
Both realized after a while that communication was key for the marriage to survive. Sandra spoke about how they don’t go to bed angry and make sure they talk everything out. She also expressed that men are taught to hold things in while women are more open.
The couple also spoke about how they felt about when they first met Erica Campbell and how they wanted the best for their son. Sandra mentioned that she knew Warryn loved her by the way he spoke about her so passionately.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue