Erica Campbell spoke about how serious the vows you take on your wedding day are. She went to a wedding recently and mentioned the bride saying the vows seemed like she didn’t take them serious. It made it seem like if things weren’t good she would leave.
Erica explained that if you have that feeling it isn’t love. When you love someone it is supposed to be real, raw, uncomfortable and about growing together. The rewards for loving someone with your whole heart is an amazing thing. Erica encourages everyone to want God’s design for love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Chick-Fil-A Facing Sauce Shortage
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Prayers Up: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022