Erica Campbell spoke about how serious the vows you take on your wedding day are. She went to a wedding recently and mentioned the bride saying the vows seemed like she didn’t take them serious. It made it seem like if things weren’t good she would leave.
Erica explained that if you have that feeling it isn’t love. When you love someone it is supposed to be real, raw, uncomfortable and about growing together. The rewards for loving someone with your whole heart is an amazing thing. Erica encourages everyone to want God’s design for love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape