Erica Campbell spoke about how serious the vows you take on your wedding day are. She went to a wedding recently and mentioned the bride saying the vows seemed like she didn’t take them serious. It made it seem like if things weren’t good she would leave.
Erica explained that if you have that feeling it isn’t love. When you love someone it is supposed to be real, raw, uncomfortable and about growing together. The rewards for loving someone with your whole heart is an amazing thing. Erica encourages everyone to want God’s design for love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- South Carolina Cemetery Thinks God Should Pay For Damaged Graves [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Is Offended By Everything! [VIDEO]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fornite Over ‘Carlton Dance,’ Prada Faces Backlash For Monkey Figurines & More
- Ministry Spreads The Love Of God To Children Living In Poverty
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Kenneka Jenkins’ Mom Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hotel One Year After She Was Found Dead In Freezer
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- These Christmas Wish Lists From Grown-Ups Prove Adulting Is The Ultimate Struggle
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Wears Cornrows On The Cover Of Teen Vogue And Encourages Readers To Support Black Women