Erica Campbell spoke about how serious the vows you take on your wedding day are. She went to a wedding recently and mentioned the bride saying the vows seemed like she didn’t take them serious. It made it seem like if things weren’t good she would leave.
Erica explained that if you have that feeling it isn’t love. When you love someone it is supposed to be real, raw, uncomfortable and about growing together. The rewards for loving someone with your whole heart is an amazing thing. Erica encourages everyone to want God’s design for love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]