Erica Campbell spoke about how serious the vows you take on your wedding day are. She went to a wedding recently and mentioned the bride saying the vows seemed like she didn’t take them serious. It made it seem like if things weren’t good she would leave.
Erica explained that if you have that feeling it isn’t love. When you love someone it is supposed to be real, raw, uncomfortable and about growing together. The rewards for loving someone with your whole heart is an amazing thing. Erica encourages everyone to want God’s design for love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]